- Log into Canvas at spu.edu/canvas.
- Or click the link that was sent to your SPU email account to begin providing feedback.
- Navigate to a current term course from your Dashboard and select Student Feedback from the left-hand navigation menu.
- If you do not have any active courses, go to Accounts -> Settings -> Student Feedback.
- When the feedback has been released, you’ll be able to view your results by selecting the chart icon for the course section you wish to view.
- During the open feedback period, you’ll be able to view response rates for the entire course, but not whether a specific individual submitted feedback.
- Use the Reports tab to view the responses and export the raw data as needed.
*Note: Courses that do not meet the (5) minimum responses threshold will not be released, unless there is an aggregate across multiple sections of the same course.
Submit Custom Questions
Questions may be added by faculty for feedback pertaining to classes they teach, during the two-week period up until the night before the feedback period opens.
- Log into Canvas or click the link that was sent to your SPU email account to begin.
- Navigate to a current term course (from your Dashboard) and select Student Feedback from the left-hand navigation menu.
- If you do not have any active courses, go to Accounts -> Settings -> Student Feedback
- On the My EvalCenter page, click the link called Add Q’s next to the appropriate course.
- On the page that opens, use the drop-down box to choose how often you want this question to be added to your feedback and select the Edit link.
- Select the button that says Add Questions.
- On this screen, you will need to configure your question:
- Use the drop down to select the question type
- Enter short question text that will appear on your reports (question title or summary)
- Enter the full question text that will appear to students providing feedback
- Select an option from the Answer Choices drop-down menu
*Note: If your question was already created, you’ll be able to select it at this point to add it to the survey if desired.
- Click the Create question button
- Select the I’m done adding Questions link at the top left-hand corner of the screen.
At this point, you’ll have the option to Preview your question, add another question, remove the question created, or edit it for clarity.